Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- News and Events -: » Celeb-Gossip

Kamal Haasan to speak at Harvard Business University on Feb 10, will address the issues around Tamil Nadu

This is a discussion on Kamal Haasan to speak at Harvard Business University on Feb 10, will address the issues around Tamil Nadu within the Celeb-Gossip forums, part of the :- News and Events -: category; Kamal Haasan to speak at Harvard Business University on Feb 10, will address the issues around Tamil Nadu Two years ...

Old 02-01-2018
Geet

Star Kamal Haasan to speak at Harvard Business University on Feb 10, will address the issues around Tamil Nadu

Kamal Haasan to speak at Harvard Business University on Feb 10, will address the issues around Tamil Nadu

Two years ago, Kamal Haasan chose to talk about freedom of speech at Harvard Business School. In 2018, he will be the keynote speaker again for an annual India conference at the university. Keeping his upcoming political agenda in mind, the actor will bring to the forefront the issues surrounding Tamil Nadu. “The topic is Tamil Nadu. I chose to speak on it out of sheer necessity. Our state has sunk to the lowest depths. It affects my dignity as a man, even more as a Tamilian,” stated the veteran star while speaking with Mid-day.

“I yearn to see my state rise to the height it deserves. The rise of my state will translate to the rise of my nation. Harvard is a seat of learning like our Nalanda University. If only we had continued that tradition without break, we would have been holding such seminars at least 200 years back. These platforms are important and cannot be neglected.” further added the actor. He will officially announce his political party’s name on February 21st. He will begin his journey from his hometown. He will go on a tour across the state to address the concerns of the people. The intention is to truly understand what plagues the people of the state.

On the work front, Kamal Haasan is busy wrapping up the long pending project – Vishwaroopam 2. The film that was to release in 2014 will now release this year. The movie stars Andreah Jeremiah, Waheeda Rahman among others. The film is directed by Kamal Haasan and is also bank rolled by his production house. Also, talks of Indian 2 is doing the rounds. The film si likely to go on floors in the second half of 2018. Shankar and Kamal Haasan will reunite after twenty years. The latest update states that Nayanthara might join the team. But no official announcement has been made regarding the same.

Sponsored Links

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security