Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- News and Events -: » Celeb-Gossip

Ranveer Singh just called his Padmaavat co-star Jim Sarbh a ?Sex Panther? and we don?t know how to react

This is a discussion on Ranveer Singh just called his Padmaavat co-star Jim Sarbh a ?Sex Panther? and we don?t know how to react within the Celeb-Gossip forums, part of the :- News and Events -: category; Ranveer Singh just called his Padmaavat co-star Jim Sarbh a ?Sex Panther? and we don?t know how to react Jim ...

Old 1 Week Ago
Geet

Star Ranveer Singh just called his Padmaavat co-star Jim Sarbh a ?Sex Panther? and we don?t know how to react

Ranveer Singh just called his Padmaavat co-star Jim Sarbh a ?Sex Panther? and we don?t know how to react

Jim Sarbh‘s character in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmaavat got a lot of attention after the film released. The director very deftly handled a complex relation between the master and his slave and the tenuous sexual tension between them. The chemistry between Ranveer Singh and Jim became the highlight of the film despite the fact that there were hardly any scenes which made the nature of their relationship obvious. Ranveer has already termed Jim to be a perfect co-actor but what he commented on his picture today has us really amused. Ranveer called him a sex panther! (Also read:*Jim Sarbh: I don’t see anyone else as Allaudin Khilji but Ranveer Singh)

We aren’t lying. Jim Sarbh shared a picture of himself from Padmaavat and wrote, “Aur kuch?* *@filmpadmaavat* *@vroo nstermonster. ‘Nothing Burns Like the Cold (feat. Vince Staples)’ by Snoh Aalegra.” He is looking pretty dishy in the picture. To this Ranveer commented, saying, ‘Sex Panther’. Check it out right here…

In our EXCLUSIVE interview, Jim had revealed about the chemistry between his character and Ranveer Singh. He had said, “I just know we always worked hard to make our scenes layered and true and entertaining; but no I could not have expected this response. I hoped our scenes would be impactful and interesting.” He further added, “Ranveer is an incredible costar: he is always coming to the scene with ideas, with new ways of expression, with real spirit and vigor to try to achieve everything Sanjay sir would throw at us, would want us to achieve. He is improvisational and extremely reactive: and that is all you can hope for, someone ready to run with your impulse without dulling theirs. We were always attempting to reach the secret potential of the scene, to hit that magical feeling that actors are sometimes graced with: the feeling you are perfectly connected with your own character, your co actors character, and the natural fate of the scene is expressing itself through you.”

Sponsored Links

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security