Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- News and Events -: » Celeb-Gossip

Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety box office collection day 28: The comedy film continues its phenomenal run, collec

This is a discussion on Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety box office collection day 28: The comedy film continues its phenomenal run, collec within the Celeb-Gossip forums, part of the :- News and Events -: category; Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety box office collection day 28: The comedy film continues its phenomenal run, collects Rs 102.52 ...

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Geet

Star Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety box office collection day 28: The comedy film continues its phenomenal run, collec

Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety box office collection day 28: The comedy film continues its phenomenal run, collects Rs 102.52 crore

Director Luv Ranjan’s Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety continued its phenomenal run in its fourth week at the box office. Despite facing stiff competition from Ajay Devgn’s Raid, the romantic comedy remained super strong at the ticket window. The film collected Rs 83 crore yesterday and now stands with the grand total of Rs 102.52 crore.
While *most films* run out of breath in Week 1 itself, #SonuKeTituKiSweety has a TERRIFIC Week 4… [Week 4] Fri 1.27 cr, Sat 2.11 cr, Sun 2.32 cr, Mon 76 lakhs, Tue 78 lakhs, Wed 81 lakhs, Thu 83 lakhs. Total: ? 102.52 cr. India biz… #SKTKS

— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) March 23, 2018

In the recent years, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety has become the first film to achieve this kind of box office success which features non of the A-list actors. The film is co-produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar under the banner of T-Series along with Ankur Garg. (Also Read:*[Exclusive Video] Kartik Aaryan, Sunny Singh and Nushrat Bharucha crack us up as they take our tongue twister challenge)

Lead actor Kartik thanked film’s director for the grand success and said, “Luv Ranjan stood by me through all these years. It takes a lot of guts to stand by someone you believe in when that someone is not a big star. He very clearly told producers it’s me and Nushrat Bharucha and no one else. I wonder where I’d have been in this lonely city without someone to believe in my talent. Not that he would have ever given up. “I believed in myself. You have to believe in yourself only then can you expect others to believe in you.”*Anyway, do you think it will cross Rs 120 crore mark at the box office? Share your thoughts in the comment section below…

Sponsored Links

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security