Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- News and Events -: » Celeb-Gossip

Star Wars congratulates the Avengers team for shattering box office records but Mark Hamill has a special

This is a discussion on Star Wars congratulates the Avengers team for shattering box office records but Mark Hamill has a special within the Celeb-Gossip forums, part of the :- News and Events -: category; Star Wars congratulates the Avengers team for shattering box office records but Mark Hamill has a special advice for Iron ...

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Geet

Star Star Wars congratulates the Avengers team for shattering box office records but Mark Hamill has a special

Star Wars congratulates the Avengers team for shattering box office records but Mark Hamill has a special advice for Iron Man

Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War has achieved unimaginable milestones at the worldwide box office, thanks to its mind-boggling war sequences and the huge fan base across the globe. The superhero film has broken the record of Star Wars: The Force Awakens to become the highest opening weekend grosser of all time worldwide . For achieving this feat, Star Wars congratulated the Avengers on Twitter in their trademark style. They tweeted a picture, where a lightsaber is handed to Iron Man by a member from the Star Wars team. A note on the picture reads, “From a galaxy far, far away… To Earth’s Mightiest Heroes… Congratulations on the biggest opening weekend in history! From Kathy and everyone at Lucasfilm!” [sic]
Congratulations, @MarvelStudios and @Avengers: #InfinityWar. pic.twitter.com/PnHfaouOlP

— Star Wars (@starwars) May 1, 2018

The congratulatory message came as a huge surprise for the fans as well as for the industry. James Gunn, the director of The Guardians of the Galaxy was one of the first to reply to the congratulatory message. He tweeted, “Is it weird that this made me teary-eyed?” Actor Paul Bettany, who played Vision, also took to Twitter and replied, “Pretty classy move.” (Also Read:*Avengers: Infinity War box office collection day 5 early estimates: The superhero flick crosses Rs 135 crore mark)
Is it weird that this made me teary-eyed? https://t.co/KxaQ2lJPLS

— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) May 2, 2018

Pretty classy move. pic.twitter.com/i2ERC4VigM

— Paul Bettany (@Paul_Bettany) May 1, 2018

Artist Mark Hamill, who played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars also sent his congratulations to the Avengers team along with a funny advice to one of our favourite superheroes Iron Man, “FYI #IronMan: Wait until after she leaves if you’re going to toss that away. Trust me on this one.” [sic] For the uninitiated, Avengers: Infinity War has grossed over $750 million worldwide in just 5 days and is expected to touch the $1 billion mark by the end of its second weekend.

Sponsored Links

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security