Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Mature Discussions -: » General

Who is the world’s most powerful woman politician?

This is a discussion on Who is the world’s most powerful woman politician? within the General forums, part of the :- Mature Discussions -: category; Who is the world’s most powerful woman politician? Politics is not just about men being in power but women too ...

Old 06-29-2013
Arnaav

Question Who is the world’s most powerful woman politician?

Who is the world’s most powerful woman politician?

Politics is not just about men being in power but women too have a vital role in the same. Countries across the world have some powerful women politicians who have contributed a lot in running country’s administration. Hillary Clinton (US), Dilma Rousseff (Brazil) and Sonia Gandhi (India) all have proved their mettle in the field of politics.

But who as per you is the most powerful woman politician out of them?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2013
MusaJutt

i think Dilma....
Old 08-20-2013
raheelbs

Hillary Clinton is the most powerful politician...!!!
Old 01-24-2014
SunilThakur

Soniya Gandhi
Old 04-15-2015
princessmaryam

Hillary
Old 01-13-2016
Vijayjangidd

Default powerful woman

hillary........from my side
Old 01-21-2016
apsarasisodia

Hillary... But I think you should have nominated Oprah Winfrey too in the list. She could be a great leader and politician too.
Old 04-12-2016
machinedock

Now Hillary Clinton, who will become the President of the most powerful country in the world

Hey guys and gals
check out my ventures on Thrust Bearings, rollers submersible bearings,
Metal hacksaws,power drills Machine dock,
also Hair Transplant Treatment available at reasonable cost

Tags
article, dilma rousseff, hillary clinton, latest, politics, sonia gandhi, today, woman politician

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security